Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am thankful everyday, not just today for my two beautiful daughters Katrina & Hannah. I am thankful for my mom, for my job, for my church friends and family, and for God's provision. I am thankful for my beautiful love Cassi and her 3 amazing kids. I am thankful for my very close, very dear friends Amber and Melinda. I am truly blessed beyond measure or comprehension.

I am thankful that I live in a country that, despite the best efforts of it's so-called leaders, is still relatively free. I am thankful that, at least for now, I still have the freedom to have this blog, and post my thoughts on it without having to first get someone's permission.

Give thanks America!! Not to mother nature and not to the Obama administration, but to God. Because it is God who has given you all you have anyway.

So tell me America, what are you thankful for?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...