Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kids' Letters to Santa - Funny

Kids can truly be our greatest source of entertainment at times. Enjoy the following excerpts, all real, from various letters to Santa published in news papers over the years. My comments will be in blue type prior to or following each.

Dyslexic little kids should really have a parent write their letters to Santa for them. Case in point;
"Dear Satan....."

From The Grand Saline Sun in 2004; "Dear Santa, I lick you. I hope you lick me too...." Now, I really hope this kid meant to say "I like you" and just couldn't spell "like". If not this is very disturbing...lol

And, my favorite, from The Texoma Enterprise this year; "Dear Santa, I want a dike for Christmas..." Let's hope this kid meant "bike" and just wrote his "b" wrong, and that he was not asking Santa for a muscular, 6'4" lesbian for Christmas...lol!

Jim Chitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...