Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Denise Richards Visits "FOX and Friends"


Her new book “The Real Girl Next Door” is already getting tons of buzz, and earlier today (July 27) Denise Richards was spotted on her way to a media appearance in New York City.
The beautiful actress/mommy-of-three was smiling for the paparazzi as she headed into FOX studios for an interview on “FOX and Friends.”
Denise explained the process by which she decided to adopt her newborn daughter Eloise - “I had to make that decision- do I wait for the right partner or keep moving forward with my life? I’ve always wanted more children so I decided to do it on my own.”
As for her book, “This isn’t about me trying to tell my side of the story or change perception- it’s hopefully to give someone hope who is going through something similar.”
Source: celebritycombo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...