Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Patch - Too good not to share

This was emailed to me by a co-worker. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did......................Jim Chitty

The other day I had to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there waiting for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off of the Internet.

When I went into the ER I noticed that 3/4 got up and left. I guess they decided they weren't that sick after all. That cut at lest 3 hours off of my waiting time.

Here' the patch. Feel free to use it next time you need faster emergency service.



It also works at the DMV and the laundromat. Don't use it at McDonald's though. The whole crew will exit and you will never get your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...