Friday, October 10, 2008

Unpatriotic and proud of it - A message for Joe Biden

Dumocrat Vice Presidential nominee Joe Biden said in a recent speech that those of us who are unwilling to share what we have with others are "unpatriotic". If you actually believe this drek you are a grade A moron. Yes Joe, I am totally willing to share what I have with others whom I choose, when I choose. What I am not willing to do is support a candidate from a party that wants to confiscate through taxation an additional $3100 per year from those of us who work hard to earn every dime of it. They want to take this money from hard working, truly patriotic Americans and redistribute it to those who haven't lifted a finger to earn it. I won't be forced to share what I have with those who don't deserve it. I am not willing to allow that kind of government sponsored theft, let alone vote for it. So Joe, if that makes me unpatriotic in your warped, twisted, and feeble mind, then so be it. I'm guilty as charged and I wear the label proudly.

Jim Chitty
Writer/Columnist/Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...