Friday, April 21, 2006

Julianne on the pressure to be thin in Hollywood


Julianne Moore admitted she is figure conscious in Hollywood and is hungry all the time because of it. The Oscar-nominated actress told Grazia magazine she lives on diet foods and says all actresses live that way. "If you want to know the truth about actresses, it's that we're hungry all the time. We live on granola bars and yogurt," she said. "If you talk to any actress, they'll say, 'Yeah, I didn't have dinner last night because I had a photo shoot today.' And that's not extreme. There are some crazy dieters out there. I think I'm a slender person. But I could still be an acceptable weight in Hollywood if I lost five pounds more, even though it would make me look emaciated."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...